Current Job Opening
Computer System Analyst
Computer System Analyst (Healthcare Business System Analyst)
Position Type: Permanent
job level: II
- Irving, Texas, USA
- Traveling: 20-40% traveling is required
Hi-Tech Bangla have decided to focus on emerging innovations in the delivery of health care application software in a cost effective manner without sacrificing patient safety. The company is currently developing Application software for patient-centered cognitive support of clinicians and looking for young, energetic and self-motivated individual(s) to support software developers understanding market requirements as well as to showcase the product features to be developed so that users can "see" what to be built and to comment on development plan.
- The candidate will closely work with our software development team and require to deliver the followings as minimum.
- Identify the potential customers for our software, understand their requirements, analyze and translate those requirements into functional requirements.
- Gather business requirements from BHCS software end-users, analyze those information, translate those requirements for software developers.
- Conduct functional behavioural assessments (FBAs)
- Day to day communication with highly professional people from health care industry and software engineers.
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Analyze other commercially available software and work closely with software developer to translate the requirements into application codes.
- Test and validation of developed application before going to the market.
- Develop project definition in partnership with business sponsors for multiple, concurrent large projects. This includes identifying scope, constraints, deliverables, timelines and leading project implementation, facilitating project status meetings and ensuring status updates are collected and completed.
- Manage multiple phases of testing, including writing test plans and test scripts, performing system testing and supporting user acceptance testing.
- Develop robust business cases with recommendations of evolving technologies to fit with existing application infrastructure, scalability, reliability, availability and serviceability for the company, while identifying trade-offs and risks associated.
- Continually assess business needs and implement measures that will ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded by enhancing system capability and performance.
- Document and track change requests and system defects.
- Work effectively with multiple types of reporting tools and perform complex queries for analysis and reporting. Understand advanced metric reporting and be able to deliver with minimal direction for executive staff and front line managers, as well as, other departments.
- Support and assist other analysts with troubleshooting system issues.
The ideal candidate must have:
- â€” Masters in Health Care / Behavioral Science / Medical Science / Psychology
- â€” 3 â€“ 5 years of experience in Health Care Industry
- â€” Minimum 2 years of functional experience in health care information system.
- â€” Must possess presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
- â€” Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles.
- â€” Must be prepared for some travel.
- â€” Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, Energetic and Hardworking.
- â€” Excellent Communication Skills and Customer Service.
- â€” Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook)..
- â€” Experienced in Decision making and time management.
- â€” Proven Data and Reporting Management Skills in complex environments.
- â€” Experienced in a strategic implementation of integrated EMR in the healthcare organization.
- â€” Experienced in Financial and Analytical Skills.
Software Experience: MS Office, Healthcare Information System Application e.g. iVisitor/e-MDs, Chart /Health.Net/Itherapy Process/Care Logistics.
If you are confident, please forward your recent resume to:
email@example.com (No Third Party Please)