Current Job Opening
Senior Principal Software Engineer
Senior Principal Software Engineer
We, Hi-Tech Bangla (Bangladesh) a subsidiary of HTB Group, are looking for a Senior Principal Software Engineer for developing world class Simulation Software for advanced communication equipment such as Radio equipment, RADAR, electronic warfare equipment, aircraft, ground vehicles, environmental effects so and so forth. The candidate will be responsible for designing, coding, editing, documentation and debugging of the software. The ideal candidate will be multitasking and capable of working under pressure to deliver the project on time.
- Lead a team of developers through a complete software development life cycle (SDLC) for design, develop and implement advanced electronic communication systems Simulation software for training students on devices and their operation in real life
- Make decisions on technologies/frameworks to suit project needs and working with, guiding juniors in technologies
- Work on requirements, High and Low level design, unit test plans and subsystem integration test plans
- Partner with Documentation team in creating the user document for the system
- Multi-task between projects and handle customer priority
- Produce clear and optimized Java code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Participate in all aspects of the software development process: architecture, implementation, testing, documentation, deployment, and support (medium-level).
- Work closely with the system analyst, product manager to ensure the successful implementation of the product roadmap, provide various members of the team with invaluable insight and assistance, develop a strong understanding of the users’ needs, and propose innovative technical solutions to further enhance the quality of the product
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or similar degree with a concentration in Software Engineering
- Over all 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- 2 years of experience leading a team of software developers
- 3+ years of experience in web-based application design & development
- Master's in Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of Java & J2EE (including JSP, EJB, JDBC, SQL, XML, HTML and associated technologies) and the use of those technologies in development environments
- Proven hands-on experience in Desktop Application development with Graphical User Interface (GUI) using Java Swing/Java FX for developing user friendly GUI.
- Experience with MVC Frameworks
- Experience in working with Java 2D and 3D Graphics object.
- Experience in using Multithreading in Java application.
- Knowledge of MySQL and Oracle database environment
- Experience with build scripts (Makefile, Ant, Maven)
- Efficient in C, C++, UNIX, Script languages (ksh, perl, python), SNMPv3
- Familiarity with front end designs including prototypes and templates
- Experience in working with Game development
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
Contract Type: Full time
Travel: May be required
If you are confident, please forward your recent resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (No Third Party Please) by February 25, 2017.