Current Job Opening
Temporary to Permanent
GERMANTOWN LOCATION – BUT WILL TRAVEL BETWEEN GAITHERSBURG SITES AS WELL
- Will be one of a team of three primary HVAC technicians responsible for the facility’s HVAC systems.
- Will perform trade work such as maintenance, repair, and installation of HVAC equipment.
- Will primarily support the commercial systems (installed between 1980 and 2000) at our headquarters facility, but will also provide support to our two other facilities in Gaithersburg.
- Preparation of proposals, negotiations to actively pursue orders and order execution.
- High School Diploma.
- CFC Certified.
- 5 or more years of experience troubleshooting, servicing, repairing and/or replacing medium to large commercial HVAC (not residential) systems with minimal supervision.
Essential Qualifications: Must be able to do the following with or without reasonable accommodation
- Travel within the Germantown/Gaithersburg area to support our three (3) facilities in Montgomery County.
- Be "On-Call" which rotates for one (1) week approximately every six (6) weeks.
- Knowledge of Liebert Systems boxes.
- Solid, recent experience with commercial systems - packaged systems as well as central building systems.
- Proficient with a computer.
- Knowledge of CRAC Units.
If you are confident, please forward your recent resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (No Third Party Please)