Current Job Opening
Temporary to Permanent
Hi-Tech Bangla, Inc. (HTB) offers a full complement of specialized engineering, technical and management services to the Energy Systems, Aeronautics, Space Science, Information Technology and Multi-Disciplinary Industries. HTB professionals are engineers, engineering group managers, manufacturing managers and program managers with proven track records of successfully working with local and international operators, prime contractors, subcontractors, service providers as well as research community.
Hi-Tech Bangla, Inc. is seeking a Process Engineer with about 5 years of experience for Energy, Process & Utility sector in the Dallas, TX area. The Process engineer will be a design professional for the production of innovative, appropriate, cost effective, designs, drawings and specifications for process projects in the Energy, Process & Utility industry. The individual will participate as a team member to deliver integrated process/systems as specified and contracted.
- Establish, track, and close new business targets consistent with short- and long-term objectives at designated accounts within the Energy, Processing & Utilities (EPU), Consumer Goods & Packaging (CGP) industries.
- Ability to identify unseen business opportunities within the Energy, Processing & Utilities (EPU), Consumer Goods & Packaging (CGP) industries. Develop a track record of year-over-year profitable revenue growth. Drive profitability through value selling and pricing
- Develop, execute and manage 3DS software (ENOVIA, DELMIA, 3DVIA, BIOVIA, GEOVIA) sales plans, sales budgets, and expense budgets.
- Coordinate closely with 3DS regional sales teams as well as collaborating with the Energy, Processing & Utilities (EPU) industries technical team as necessary to accelerate and drive profitable growth through solution (ENOVIA, DELMIA, 3DVIA, BIOVIA, GEOVIA) selling.
- Experience preparing quotes for potential customer orders.
- Understand customer technical applications in order to give technical solution (ENOVIA, DELMIA, 3DVIA, BIOVIA, GEOVIA) to customers.
- Perform all associated tasks to complete Vendor List process required by our customer
- Search for RFP of different projects in the supply chain systems of our customers and supports US team for RFP preparation
- Responsible for updating Database of Vendor List process in EPU & CGP industries
- Support Engineering Design Services
- Approach the sales process with a high degree of professionalism and effectiveness by successful utilization of customer centric selling skills and tools
- Assist in development of annual budgets and objectives.
- Provide accurate monthly forecasts as to key customer demand and new/lost business impacts.
- Develop contact matrix and establish strong relationships with key decision makers and project facilitators.
- Establish account development plans and network resources up, down and across both the customer's organization and this company.
- Deliver the planned results (budget).
- Understand key players, applications, requirements, competitors, trends, and needs as well as client potential and share within the targeted industry and account base.
- Establish a linkage between the customer's business strategy and client's capabilities.
- Implement pricing and market strategies.
- Negotiate customer contracts and value packages to insure an acceptable return on resources invested.
- Participate in strategy development, help position the business and develop the offer.
- Closely monitor product evaluations at key accounts to maximize business potential.
- Four-year degree in Chemical Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of process design and application engineering experience.
- Experienced on Natural Gas Process, Compression and Distribution operations.
- Strong knowledge in Energy, Process & Utility processing equipment/systems with a working knowledge of controls and instruments commonly used.
- Practical experience in some of the following: baking, thermal processing, commercial heat exchangers, fluid transfer (fittings, valves, pumps), evaporator, heat transfer equipment, reboilers, thermal oxidizers, pumps, compressors, and turbo-expanders in Energy, Process & Utility processing.
- Knowledge of vendor qualification, procurement and administrative practices.
- Experience in ENOVIA, DELMIA, 3DVIA, BIOVIA, GEOVIA
If you are confident, please forward your recent resume to:
email@example.com (No Third Party Please)