Current Job Opening
Hi-Tech Bangla Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Engineer with about 2 years of experience for this position. He/She will be capable of designing innovative, appropriate, cost effective, designs, drawings, and specifications for process projects and simulate them for the Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, Process & Utility industries. The individual will participate as a team member to deliver integrated process/systems for our clients as specified and contracted.
The candidate for this position will
- Support in HTB's inhouse mechanical engineering design and finite element analysis work using Catia, Enovia, Delmia, Matlab, Simulink, and Abaqus.
- Provide technical support for cusomers for mechanical engineering design tools: Catia, Matlab/Simulink
- Conduct Training for Catia, Enovia, Matlab/Simulink software for Mechanical and Aerospace Design and Simulation engineers.
- Build sustainable relationships with customer’s Champions to facilitate access to customer’s Executive levels.
- Support in Technical Sales by explaining technical details of mechanical software tools in order to transform Marketing and Sales leads (by sales engineer) into Opportunities.
- Able to review and understand engineering documentation (drawings, specifications, instructions, etc).
- Demonstration, training and customization of Mechnical Product Design, Development, Simulation, Testing and Validation software and tools from leading software vendors.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2+ Years of experience in the field of Mechanical engineering design, FEA, and simulation software tools e.g. Catia, Enovia, Delmia, Abaqus, Matlab/Simulink in design, development, simulation, and verification and validation.
- The candidate should be able to provide technical supports on the tools to the customers.
- The candidate minimum should have a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering.
- Having a Masters in Mechanical Engineering will eliminate the need for the work experience.
If you are confident, please forward your recent resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (No Third Party Please)