Current Job Opening
- Lead all phases of development cycle with the ownership on end to end delivery and support while standing up in production
- Evangelize best practices in architecture, design & clean code.
- Write server-side code for cloud services layers using J2EE stack, create robust high-volume, scalable applications, & build prototypes quickly.
- Conduct design reviews and ensure that the design/implementation is highly modular, portable and performance optimized.
- Lead design, solution architecture and eager to mentor team members.
Essential Qualifications: Must be able to do the following with or without reasonable accommodation
- 7+ years of overall development experience
- 2 + years of experience in leading the development of complex, high throughput, multi-tier, highly scalable and fault tolerant customer facing cloud layers using J2EE technology stack.
- 4+ years of experience in building horizontally scalable RESTful services using J2EE technology stack.
- Hands-on with NoSQL data stores such as Couchbase.
- Cozy with messaging – RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Breadth and depth of experience in search solutions with Lucene, Solr, SolrCloud, unstructured data mining, search query commands and real time data collections and processing
- Heavy experience with the Hadoop ecosystem – HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Zookeeper etc
- Successfully applied scalable algorithms for click stream analysis to model user behavior and engagement.
- Competency in statistical modeling and inference.
- Experience in using predictive techniques on Mahout, such as logistic regression, Naive Bayes, SVM, and decision trees
If you are confident, please forward your recent resume to:
email@example.com (No Third Party Please)