Current Job Opening
Temporary to Permanent
Dallas, Texas, USA
20-40% traveling is required
Build sustainable relationships with customer’s Champions to facilitate access to customer’s Executive levels.
- Build sustainable relationships with customer’s Champions to facilitate access to customer’s Executive levels.
- Transform Marketing and Sales leads into Opportunities.
- Create the appropriate pipeline to reach business objectives.
- Preparation of proposals, negotiations to actively pursue orders and order execution.
- Able to create and manage marketing activities.
- Plan and run campaigns.
- Web and Social media.
- Event & fair.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements.
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
- Must have knowledge of CAD / PLM / FEM technology.
- Must possess presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles.
- Must be prepared for some travel.
- Experience of selling Dassault Systems Products.
- Selling Dassault Systems Software in the industry of Energy, Process & Utility domain is a plus.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, Energetic and Hardworking.
- MS Office is must,.
- Knowledge about CATIA, ENOVIA, Simulia or similar design/PLM/FEA software preferred.
- 4 year degree from a reputed University.
- A bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Aeronautical Engineering / Naval Engineering / Industrial Production Engineering is preferable.
Contact us: Negotiable
If you are confident, please forward your recent resume to:
email@example.com (No Third Party Please)