Current Job Opening
We are looking for Java developers responsible for building world class Simulation Software using Java. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these Simulation Software, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Produce clear and optimized Java code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Participate in all aspects of the software development process: architecture, implementation, testing, documentation, deployment, and support (medium-level).
- Work closely with the system analyst, product manager to ensure the successful implementation of the product roadmap, provide various members of the team with invaluable insight and assistance, develop a strong understanding of the users’ needs, and propose innovative technical solutions to further enhance the quality of the product
- Understanding of OOP and technologies for Java.
- Developing Relational Database using MySQL.
- BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience in Software Development using JAVA
- Proficient knowledge of Java & J2EE (including JSP, EJB, JDBC, SQL, XML, HTML and associated technologies) and the use of those technologies in development environments
- Experience in working with Java 2D and 3D Graphics object.
- Experience in using Multithreading in Java application.
- Knowledge of MySQL and Oracle database environment
- Programming experience in C, C++
Contract Type: Full time
Travel: May be required
If you are confident, please forward your recent resume to:
email@example.com (No Third Party Please) by February 25, 2017.